This Video illustrates how to Upload your mentorship assignments using 2 great tools:
- Google Drive: This is a cloud data storage service offered by Google to every gmail user. You are entitled to 15gb of free data storage.
- GMI Website or App: Where all your learning is done and assignments submitted.
- Open Google Drive on your phone (download it from your playstore if you do not have it installed on your phone).
- Click on the icon at the top right to Select the gmail account you want to use
- To start your upload, Click on the “plus icon” at the bottom left of your screen to open your phone’s file explorer.
- Browse through the phone and select your assignment video
(also applies for any other type of file e.g. audio, photos etc).
- After the file uploads, click on the 3 dots at the top right of the file. This drops down a menu. Select “Copy Link”.
- Open the GMI website or app
- Login with your credentials
- Scroll to the bottom of the website and find “Upload Assignments” under Mentorship Tools. Click on it to open.
- Fill the form with all necessary details and paste the link which you copied from the Google drive in the appropriate field.
- Submit your form. Congratulations!