1. In which century did catholic monks develop the first forms of modern European music?
2. In classical music, performers require proficiency in _________
3. Why were the first forms of modern European music developed?
4. Classical music is transmitted through _________
5. All are examples of classical music except ______
6. Identify the classical music author among these.
8. Classical Music written between the _________
9. When was the classical period?
10. All classical music is written for the _______