1. Jazz was developed in the ___________
2. It originated in ________ communities.
4. Jazz is a form of art music which originated in the United States through the confrontation of the Negro with __________
5. The Jazz Age was which period?
6. It's customary instrumentation derive primarily from ________ traditions.
7. The slang term jasm dates back to _______
8. Select all that apply
Jazz music is characterized by _________
10. In Classical Music, the performer expresses and interprets someone else’s composition while in jazz the performer is ________