1. Every note has a beat value in them
2. Tone is the quality of _______ produced.
3. The secondary pitches within the sound is known as.
4. The difference between a tone and a note is that a note also possesses a _________
5. A musical note played 3 times is _______
6. The ability to recognize the pitch of a note or produce any given note is termed as _______
7. The different kinds of overtones produced by a singer is what determines the uniqueness of their voice.
8. A system of tones (scales) used in a piece of music is ________
9. The example "This is the air I breathe" as used in the lesson was sang and played in what key?
10. All acoustic sounds also possess overtones of other _______