1. ________ is the intensity of sound.
2. The furthest point of displacement within the sound wave is?
4. The amplifier _______ the volume of sound that goes to your main speaker.
5. The loudness of the sound depends on the ______ of the vibration in a sound wavw
6. The pitch of the sound depends on the ________ of the vibration.
7. All bodies on earth vibrate
8. a wave is a disturbance or variation which travels through ______.
9. Amplitude refers to the degree of ________ of a wave from it’s mean position
10. Speaking or singing displaces air particles, forming waves of sound of varying _______