1. _______ is a note that the whole song revolves around.
2. The part of the song that is structured in a way to draw a listener’s attention is the ______
3. _________ complements the chorus in most songs.
4. The distance between two notes is termed as _________
5. ________ is three or more notes played together
6. Chord Progression is ___________
7. Notes are tones of specific ________.
8. Semibreve is also known as _________
10. Repeated phrase at the tail end of the song mostly before the outro is the _________
11. _________ is the speed at which a passage of music is played.
12. Long-lasting Prosperity starts with making God’s Word your daily _________
13. A ______ is a group of notes that are arranged in ascending or descending order of pitch
14. A single tone of definite pitch made by a musical instrument or the human voice is a ______
15. The sixteenth note is known as