About This Course
This course focuses on all the basic building blocks of musical theory.
Gain an understanding of the an introduction to music theory which includes notation, time signatures, rhythm and other topics necessary to equip you effectively for higher courses.
It is fully loaded and serves as a solid pedestal for launching higher. Students must pass this course before taking higher courses
- Group work
- Video Presentations
- Power Point Presentation
- Real Case Studies
- Smart phone and earpiece
- Book and a pen
- Formal or Semi-formal outfit
- Bottle of water (for vocalists)
Students shall be graded on the following:
- Class attendance
- Course exams.
Students need a total score of not less than 50%
Course Learning Outcomes
After studying this course you should be able to
- understand the basics of musical theory
- have knowledge on the physics of sound
- understand musical concepts and the use of music
- Registration: GHC50.00
- Tuition & Materials: GHC200.00
- Certificate & Graduation: GHC50.00