1. Amplitude refers to the _________ of sound while dynamics refers to specifically the music.
2. A piece of music that gradually gets softer at the outro can be seen as having an element of
3. In an orchestra, when the conductor says fortissimo what is he trying to tell the choir
4. Crescendo and Diminuendo are terms for describing static dynamics.
5. When a song is played at constant volume it has
6. The symbol mf in music represents
7. Music played at varied volumes has ________
8. With crescendo the music gradually gets
9. Forte in music means _______
10. All describe static dynamics except ________