1. Tone color is also known as
2. Timbre is a sound that is characterized as pitch, rhythm and volume.
3. What allows you to identify a sound and to differentiate between instruments of the same type?
4. Factors that affect timbre include______
5. To develop your _________ you need to listen to different genres of music
6. Low pitched sounds are generally ________
7. Bright sounds are _______
8. Consonant instruments are added to _________ sound.
9. Where is this scripture found?God Keeps his Covenant
And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.