1. Music was created by ________
40. Pitch is the audio ______ produced by an instrument or voice
4. Harmony occurs when _______
5. A recurring movement of notes and rests in time is called
39. In playing the C chord, placing emphasis on the C is termed as
10. Where is this scripture found?
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
11. The primary elements of Melody are
41. In a piece of music, the weak beats are the ________ between the downbeats