About This Course
This course is an advanced course from Rudiments of Music. It focuses on gaining in depth knowledge on skills and tips that equips one to become a professional vocalist. It is fully loaded with topics such as
- Vocal Health
- Understanding Inversions and Modulations
and serves as a solid pedestal for launching higher. Students must pass this course before taking higher courses.
After studying this course you should be able to
- understand harmonizing
- have knowledge on mouth shaping (effects)
- have control over your breath.
- Registration: GHC50.00
- Tuition & Materials: GHC150.00
- Certificate & Graduation: GHC50.00
You do not have to pay tuition before starting. Installment plans are available for tuition.
- Group work
- Video Presentations
- Power Point Presentation
- Real Case Studies
- Smart phone and earpiece
- Book and a pen
- Formal or Semi-formal outfit
- Bottle of water (for vocalists)
Students shall be graded on the following:
- Class attendance
- Course exams.
Students need a total score of not less than 50%